Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Missile Mouse: Rescue On Tankium3 Flip Through

The release of Missile Mouse: Rescue On Tankium3 is just weeks away! Last week I got a finished copy in the mail from my editor and I was blown away with how well it turned out. I'm really proud of this one.

Here's a couple shots of it:
Missile Mouse: Rescue on Tankium3

Missile Mouse: Rescue on Tankium3

Here's a quick video of me flipping through it (P.S. My iphone filmed this sideways and I don't have any video editing software so you get a sideways video. Fun!):


One of my favorite things about this book was I had some space in the back to fill. So I made a guide to the Missile Mouse universe and drew some cutaways and diagrams of some of the vehicles and characters in the book. Here's a sample:

YA-33 Foxrunner

1 comment:

dylanio21 said...

I didn't know this came in hardcover and now I want it!